uniformparadise.com takes the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out our current data processing practices and should be read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us at email@example.com
1. The Information we collect
2. Registration information
When you register with uniformparadise, we ask for your name, email address and postal code.
3. Sharing of data
We may share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with The Scout Association.
4. Legal jurisdiction.
All personal information and details held on and processed by computers situated in Malaysia.
5. Disclosure of data by order of a Court and Security
We reserve the right to communicate a customer's personal information that we hold to third parties who are empowered by regulation, statute or order of a court.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database. Access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each customer's responsibility:
- to keep their password secret;
- to protect against unauthorised access to your personal details.
Cookies are small files that may be placed by a web site on a user's PC. They are used to store information that may be needed while browsing the site, or on a future visit. This may include personal data, or anonymous information such as previously visited pages or items stored in the shopping cart.
uniformparadise.com.my uses non intrusive cookies.
None of these cookies stores personal data.
This option can be turned off by switching the "Remember Your Password" option to "No" in your registration details.
7. Contacting uniformparadise
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to uniformparadise.com.my, you can contact us using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is only used to optimize our website for our visitors.
This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information